Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thank You Mr. President - Relay

The following came to me by e-mail. It seems appropriate for this site. This is a relay.

Thank You Mr President
P.S.

The Video That Will Put Geithner Behind Bars

One Of The Greatest Crimes Ever Perpetrated

By Mike Whitney

March 13, 2010

Check it out: http://smirkingchimp.com/thread/27322/mike_whitney/the_video_that_will_put_geithner_behind_bars

The Future Is Now!
Peace Takes Courage
Together We Can Make A Difference!


http://www.youtube.com/user/mebadgett
http://share.ovi.com/feeds/rss/channel/mebadgett.America

Fix Congress First
American flag header image
Banner
U.S. Constitution: Preamble
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The Constitution of the United States of America (Text):
The Constitution of the United States of America (Audio):

Oath Of Office
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.


gdaeman_scroll_small

No comments:

Post a Comment