OK, I'm not a total idiot. I know Rahm Emanuel's healthcare "reform" has some benefits, like allowing young adults to stay on their parents' plan longer, making it illegal to deny insurance on the basis of a pre-existing condition, etc. But it this healthcare "reform" is of, by and for the corporate wing of the Democratic Party. Thus I echo another take on the "sell out" that we call Obama's Healthcare Reform of 2010.
Walled-In Pond Blog itemizes the TOP 10 Ways The Parasites Will Game The Law:
(call them loop holes)
1. Raising premiums
2. Kicking people out for pre-existing conditions
3. Changing your insurance plan
4. Making life more difficult for doctors
5. Tightening up internal practices
6. Marketing only to healthy people
7. Re-label current overhead expenses as health care
8. Taking full advantage of the unhealthy behavior premium
9. Charging old people as much as they can
10. Lobbying to make the most of the loopholes that exist and create others
See Expanded Post on each of Above.
Via Kos, and from Froomkin (HuffPost) and Meg Carpentier (WashInde)