Wednesday, July 15, 2009

People are Talking

Maybe I'm just more sensitized to this notion of "challenging the establishment" than most people, 'cuz of this blog among other things... BUT, I have noticed more chatter about questioning the legitimacy of some of our so-called "democratic" institutions, let alone the system.

Oh, you want examples? It's late and I'll have to save that for another post. But I do hear it in my work place... not so much the "challenging" part as the recognition of the "illegitimacy" of the establishment part.... Challenging will come later, tho it has been noted recently that things might have to get worse before many sedate and distracted people begin the "challenging" process. Predictions are things will get worse economically.

More to be said....

No comments:

Post a Comment